Are you looking for a new job? We’re looking for a Machine Operator for one of our local clients. Check out our job description below.
If this sounds like you, we want you to apply today!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local company! Whether you’re looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with Westaff today!
Forms product by operating fabricating equipment.
Job Duties May Include:
– Determining sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
– Preparing machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
– Regulating machining by setting and adjusting controls.
– Producing parts by locating and marking reference points on work piece with rule, compass, template, etc.; positioning or aligning work piece against stops and guides or with die; operating equipment.
– Maintaining specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; adjusting controls; replacing dies.
– Resolving production problems by altering process to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
– Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
– Maintaining stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Decision Making, Tooling, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Judgment, Job Knowledge
– Need flexibility in your work schedule?
– Crave a high-pay, low-stress job opportunity?
– Want someone to cut through the noise and find the ideal job for you?
Join the Westaff team, and we’ll get you on a new career path. From helping you tune up your resume to accelerating your skills with our computer training, we’ll get you on the road to professional success!
Potential Westaff benefits include health insurance, dependent care assistance accounts, longevity and referral bonuses, and safety incentives, as well as the best temporary, part-time, and full-time positions available in today’s growing job market.
Westaff is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.
machine, CNC, EMD ISO, SurfCAM, Metal, machine operator, lathe, mill, manager, quality, supervisor, manufacturing, production, sales, management, maintenance, warehouse, plant, director, engineer, machinist, plant manager, operations, technician, CNC, purchasing, engineering, production supervisor, mechanical, production manager, plant manager, assembly, general, welder, logistics, chemical, electrical, buyer, autocad, inventory, project, forklift, marketing, safety, printing, materials, quality manager, shipping, distribution, machine, operations manager
QUICK JOB SEARCH