Do you like working on the Production Line? If so, we may have the job for you!
Westaff is hiring for an experienced Production Line worker for one of its local clients. Check out our job description and qualifications below. If this sounds like you, then we want you to apply to this position!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local company! Whether you’re looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with Westaff today!
Produces product by monitoring and adjusting production line operations.
Job Duties May Include:
- Preparing production equipment for operation by making equipment setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
- Documenting production and production process by completing production logs, noting the receipt, flow, return of materials, noting bins, racks, deliveries, move tickets, and log sheets.
- Maintaining quality standards by conducting first-piece and line-clearance inspection, completing production control charts, analyzing recordings and statistics, and making equipment adjustments.
- Helping prepare others for production job responsibilities by demonstrating operational procedures.
- Maintaining production line operation by solving production process problems, making equipment adjustments, reporting production and quality data, reporting decisions made, referring questions to the supervisor.
- Maintaining production operations by following policies and procedures (equipment, raw and in-process materials, and finished goods), reporting needed changes.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Safety Management, Documentation Skills, Manufacturing Quality, Tooling, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Experience, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Power Tools
- Need flexibility in your work schedule?
- Crave a high-pay, low-stress job opportunity?
- Want someone to cut through the noise and find the ideal job for you?
Join the Westaff team, and we'll get you on a new career path. From helping you tune up your resume to accelerating your skills with our computer training, we'll get you on the road to professional success!
Potential Westaff benefits include health insurance, dependent care assistance accounts, longevity and referral bonuses, and safety incentives, as well as the best temporary, part-time, and full-time positions available in today's growing job market.
Westaff is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.
Keywords: warehousing, fork lift operator, shipping, drop shipment, fork lift, inventory