Westaff is hiring Line Operators for a client in Georgia, VT. Line Operators are responsible for performing all tasks involved in the packaging of products on the line including packing, machine operation, inspection, etc. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the requirements listed below please Apply Now!
Job Duties for the Line Operator may include:
- Packing items at assigned work station.
- Lifting and moving items to be packed.
- Operation of machines.
- Inspection of product.
- Following all company policies, ergonomic standards, and safety requirements.
- Performing other duties as requested by operations management.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, twist or rotate wrists, bend, climb, or stand for extended periods of time.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical and/or mechanical skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Solid work history & strong references.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must have the ability to carry out assigned tasks and projects to their completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be a least 18 years of age.
- A great attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work with a team.
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours per day and lift up to 35lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to climb ladders as required.
- Routine pushing, pulling, climbing, bending.
- Ability to wear PPE/PPA. (gloves, hair net, ear plugs, lab coats, etc.)
Join the Westaff team and we will get you on a new career path!
Westaff is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.