Westaff is hiring General Laborers for a client in St. Albans, VT. General Laborers are responsible for many warehouse duties including loading and unloading trucks. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the requirements listed below please Apply Now!
Job Duties for the General Laborer may include:
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Lifting and moving items to be packed.
- Scanning in products as unloaded.
- Follow all company policies, ergonomic standards, and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as requested by operations management.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to walk, repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs., reach with hands and arms, twist or rotate wrists, bend, or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be willing to work in varied weather conditions from extremely hot to extremely cold.
- Ability to stand for 8 - 10 hour shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Must have the ability to carry out assigned tasks and projects to their completion with minimal supervision.
- Regular and on-time attendance is required.
- Must be a least 18 years of age.
Join the Westaff team and we will get you on a new career path!
Westaff is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.