Westaff is currently hiring Forklift Operators for a local client. Forklift Operators keep production supplied by operating a forklift to retrieve materials and supplies. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the requirements listed below please Apply Now!
Job Duties for the Forklift Operator may include:
- Retrieving supplies and materials; locating and verifying supplies and materials.
- Maintaining inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage.
- Monitoring inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clearing production area; moving empty pallets.
- Documenting actions by logging movement of supplies, materials, and finished goods.
- Maintaining safe work environment; following standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as requested by operations management.
- Forklift experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to establish and maintain a professional and effective working relationship with employees at all levels in the organization.
- The employee must be able to occasionally lift, carry, push, pull and / or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to work independently and with multiple tasks.
- Regular and on-time attendance is required.
- Must be a least 18 years of age.
Join the Westaff team and we will get you on a new career path!
Westaff is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.