Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Westaff is looking to hire an experienced, self-motivated Customer Service Representative with excellent customer service skills and fluent in Spanish.
If you are a positive, independent, organized person with great phone skills, this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local company! Whether you’re looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with Westaff today!
Serves customers by providing product and service information. Resolves product and service problems and recommends products or services to potential customers.
Job Duties May Include:
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opening customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Preparing product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Handling in-bound and out-bound calls.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-Tasking, Sales.
- Need flexibility in your work schedule?
- Crave a high-pay, low-stress job opportunity?
- Want someone to cut through the noise and find the ideal job for you?
Join the Westaff team, and we'll get you on a new career path. From helping you tune up your resume to accelerating your skills with our computer training, we'll get you on the road to professional success!
Potential Westaff benefits include health insurance, dependent care assistance accounts, longevity and referral bonuses, and safety incentives, as well as the best temporary, part-time, and full-time positions available in today's growing job market.
Westaff is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.
Customer, customer service, manager, sales, director, receptionist, management, supervisor, call, clerical, administrative, collections, call center, part time, data, office, data entry, retail, entry, insurance, medical, customer service representative, cashier, entry level, bilingual, call center, work, administrative assistant, operations, customer service rep, warehouse, assistant, customer service manager, marketing, administrative assistant, inside, training, entry level, secretary