The Program Representative will conduct outbound calls to participants and stakeholders in client’s energy efficiency programs. The Program Representative reports to a Program Manager. Hours are 8:30am-5pm, M-F.
- Conduct outbound calls to equipment manufacturers, equipment dealers, agricultural organizations and producers to promote programs.
- Enter data call log tracking system to maintain customer status.
- Enter data from current and potential projects into project tracker.
- Answer incoming calls and field basic queries about client programs.
- Oversee completeness of application forms, verification paperwork, and other documents.
- Research various potential market segments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent phone skills, previous call center experience highly desirable.
- Customer service or sales experience highly desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite, particularly with Excel.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Proficiency in communication; both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow directions.
- Efficiently follow and create processes with attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter, track and maintain high volumes of data in spreadsheet format.
- Basic internet navigational skills; understand the basic process for downloading and uploading material.
- Evening hours may be required